Monday, December 22, 2008

Intro and Info

Intro: Hey everyone. This is my new site i've set up, everything is basically done. If a link doesn't work, then send me a message on Youtube or leave a comment here about it. Anyway, in case you don't know, I'm a DJ (unofficially) and I make mashups with songs. You can find some of them on youtube under this same account name. Anyway, I've done a lot of mashups and I have many available for individual download. Please check them all out. Thanks. I will upload more as i go onto this page, so forget about my old site.

Rare LP Songs: if you're here for the rare LP songs, then look down under the album section at the bottom and it goes into detail there.

Site organization: the very top mashup will be the latest. Each link has the single cover above it, so that when you download it you can get the cover too, in case you're one of those people who needs album art for every song on your iPod. At the bottom of the page in a different section is where I've put some of the random Linkin Park/Another Artist mixes that I've made. The better ones will be up in the 1st section. I guess where they go is up to my discretion :). Anyway plz download and enjoy thanks.

Albums: I'm currently working on a Papa Roach mixtape called Getting Away with Mashups. I currently have 3 albums: Avenge Linkin, Scorch, and Fort Hedgehog. They are at the bottom of the page if you'd like to download them.

Megaupload: a good majority of these downloads are hosted by megaupload.com. to use it, simply copy/paste the URL, find the box on the page where it asks you to type 3 letters to confirm you are a human, then wait 45 seconds and you can start your download. Sorry i don't know how much clearer i can be on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment